Do you have a lot of products that after a while lose their shine and are not as beautiful as you’d like them to be? Well Special Platings has the solution for you. By using the by Special Platings developed high frequency polishing technic we can restore your products and provide a shining new surface.
But electrochemical polishing can be used for much more than just a shining surface, a few examples:
- Polishing of molds for extrusion
- Stainless steel boat accessory
- Brass parts
- Thoroughly cleaning of the surface
Caution! The result of high frequency electrochemical polishing is determined for a big part by the preparation of the surface before starting the process. This surface may not be to crude, plasma polishing will result a very high sheen but is not meant to remove any deep scratching from your products.
High frequency electrochemical polishing is applicable on the following base materials:
- CoCr (Cobalt-chrome)
- Stainless steel
- Aluminum ‘
The polishing process offers you the following advantages:
- Very high sheen
- No scratches and stripes on the surface
- Applicable to a lot of base materials
- The surface is very clean
- Stainless steel is resistant to corrosion
- Roughness of approx. 0,05 microns is possible
We are talking about an environmentally friendly process conform the latest restrictions. We here at Special Platings strive to spare the environment as much as possible with everything that we do.